Though we are eager to return to worship at the church, the health and safety of all members and attendees is our highest priority. We want to share a few details to make sure things go well. Please help us by reviewing the following guidelines and procedures before attending.
BEFORE COMING TO CHURCH
- If you would like to attend a service, please register here SAVE-A-SEAT. You will receive an email confirmation saving you seat.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please stay home to help protect the health and safety of others.
- If you are in the At-Risk population, we encourage you to continue participating in our Sunday online worship.
- Our services will be limited in capacity. Please attend during your reserved service time. If you need to cancel or make a change, use the link in your confirmation email.
- We are offering a class on Sunday, at 10:30 a.m. for children age 2-4 years old. Our classes for nursery, elementary, students, and adults will follow in later phases of reopening. For children attending the service, Busy Bags will be available.
- The facilities will be sanitized before and after each service.
- To ensure seats for our first time guests and other Fellowship attenders, if for any reason, you cannot attend or you want to attend a different service time, please click the Cancel Reservation link in your confirmation email. This frees up your seat for someone else.
- Prepare for worship through prayer & praise to the Lord. Please come with an attitude of flexibility, patience, and grace.
- Please remain in your car until 20 min before the service begins. To ensure distancing, there will be no waiting in the lobby area.
- Face coverings are highly encouraged.
- The ONLY entrance to the campus will be on the Southside of the campus, the main entrance near the Guest Services Desk. All other entry doors will be closed.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6ft distance at all times from anyone not in your family group.
- Staff members and volunteers will be available to help you find a seat if needed. Keep at least three empty seats (or six feet separation) between parties in any row.
- Please only sit with family members that came with you. Hopefully, we will be able to resume sitting with our friends soon.
- Fellowship will not be serving food or drinks until later phases of reopening. You may bring your own drink if you like but please only use a spill proof container.
- Though we will want to embrace each other, please, no handshaking or hugging at this time.
- Parents, please accompany your child to the restroom to ensure best practices to avoid germs.
- You will be dismissed from the worship center in sections to ensure distancing. Please promptly exit the building.