Though we are eager to return to worship at the church, the health and safety of all members and attendees is our highest priority. We want to share a few details to make sure things go well. Please help us by reviewing the following guidelines and procedures before attending.
BEFORE COMING TO CHURCH
- If you would like to attend a service, please complete the form below. You will receive an email confirmation saving you seat.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please stay home to help protect the health and safety of others.
- If you are in the At-Risk population, we encourage you to continue participating in our Sunday online worship.
- Our services will be limited in capacity. Please attend during your reserved service time. If you need to cancel or make a change, use the link in your confirmation email.
- During the 10:30am service, the nursery will be open, as well as classes for all children through 4th grade. Other than bottles for infants, no snacks, food, or drinks (including sippy cups) are allowed. Water will be offered in a disposable cup. Please do not bring toys from home. While volunteers will do their very best to keep children from sharing, parents must understand that children do not know how to social distance.
- The facilities will be sanitized before and after each service.
- To ensure seats for our first time guests and other Fellowship attenders, if for any reason, you cannot attend or you want to attend a different service time, please click the Cancel Reservation link in your confirmation email. This frees up your seat for someone else.
- Prepare for worship through prayer & praise to the Lord. Please come with an attitude of flexibility, patience, and grace.
- Please remain in your car until 20 min before the service begins. To ensure distancing, there will be no waiting in the lobby area.
- Face coverings are highly encouraged.
- The ONLY entrance to the campus will be on the Southside of the campus, the main entrance near the Guest Services Desk. All other entry doors will be closed.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6ft distance at all times from anyone not in your family group.
- Staff members and volunteers will be available to help you find a seat if needed. Keep at least three empty seats (or six feet separation) between parties in any row.
- Please only sit with family members that came with you. Hopefully, we will be able to resume sitting with our friends soon.
- Fellowship will not be serving food or drinks until later phases of reopening. You may bring your own drink if you like but please only use a spill proof container.
- Though we will want to embrace each other, please, no handshaking or hugging at this time.
- Parents, please accompany your child to the restroom to ensure best practices to avoid germs.
- You will be dismissed from the worship center in sections to ensure distancing. Please promptly exit the building.